Salary Plus Commission
OTE year one $70-90K
Benefits covered at a 100% after 90 days
Needs to reside in the territory state
As a Regional Account Manager you should work to satisfy your customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and deliver a positive customer experience. Provide excellent communication and be customer service oriented. Expected to meet or exceed growth expectations by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Understand the key performance targets and develop a strategy to meet and exceed all metrics within an assigned territory.
- Use and update CRM to effectively manage and maintain key information on accounts and prospects.
- Develop and execute strategic business/sales plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Implement sales and educational strategies for new product launches.
- Effectively execute and follow sales paths, policies and practices as required by Microbiome Labs
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers and prospects.
- Partner with customers and prospects to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product and develop strategies to increase market share.
- Help customers and prospects via the phone, email, online presentations, screen-share, in-person meetings, and staff trainings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, prospects, and stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and effective education on our products and the conditions they can benefit.
- Update job knowledge by participating in continued educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, attending company trainings and improving presentation skills.
- Communicate with their sales manager any needs and/or changes that will help support sales efforts.
- Regularly meets with their sales manager to review business/sales plans, key performance efficiencies, customer retention, and new customer acquisition strategies.
Ensures customer and lead communications support companies objectives.
- Attends trade shows on behalf of the company to educate prospects, acquire new customers and leads and provide continued education for current accounts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.